The Gnome Family Tree

Because I'm still recuperating from NaNoWriMo and the sudden, untimely death of my laptop, I'm not feeling very inspired. But my dau...

Because I'm still recuperating from NaNoWriMo and the sudden, untimely death of my laptop, I'm not feeling very inspired. But my daughter and sons have been! They created our first ever gnome family Christmas tree, complete with handmade, personalized gnomes for each member of the family... Dear daughter managed to put a complete post together today, with pictures, so I'm going to cheat and share it... Enjoy! "A PheGNOMEnal Christmas - Part One" at Walker Whimsy.

While you're there, check out her new Etsy shop with all her handmade hats and scarves and crocheted fun stuff!




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Disqus for In Truer Ink

ads