Amusement park ride? {30 Day Drawing Challenge}

I love the amusement park, which seems odd considering I don't ride any of the "fun" rides. (We'll see if that changes as ...

I love the amusement park, which seems odd considering I don't ride any of the "fun" rides. (We'll see if that changes as the grandbabies get older.)

I have two rides I frequent... The Ferris wheel and the carousel. Some of my favorite memories from childhood revolve (literally) around the century-old carousel at Elitch Gardens in Denver on my birthday.

(Please excuse the weird formatting. I'm trying out Blogger on my phone.)

The other participants: (Check them out!)
Don Hillson - Expatriatism
Niki Nowell
Bill Davis
GirlyGeeky
Free2B2Much
Notes From the Backseat
Zoe Nowell
Marilyn Quinsaat (Facebook)
Kimmy Haines (Facebook)



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Disqus for In Truer Ink

ads