Some fun questions....

Thanks to my newest online pal, Marji Lane , whose post last week stirred my spirit and will certainly invigorate yours! Meanwhile, she &...

Thanks to my newest online pal, Marji Lane, whose post last week stirred my spirit and will certainly invigorate yours! Meanwhile, she "tagged" me for the following questions.
Here are my 11 questions for my tagged folk:
  1. Book or movie and why?
    Depends entirely on the book. For instance, I would have never opted to read "Twilight" until I saw the first movie. On the other hand, I've read the entire "Hunger Games" series by Suzanne Collins and I'm not sure I want to "spoil" the experience by seeing the movie versions.
  2. Real book or e-book?
    Again, depends on the book. I'm a HUGE fan of Kindle freebies, and have discovered several up and coming authors that way. At the same time, the satisfaction in turning the last (physical, paper) page is hard to beat.
  3. Funniest thing you've done in the last 5 years?
    Favorite funny story, jogging downstairs to a town council meeting and taking my seat in the front row. Moments later, interrupted by the weird "buzz" of my phone at the bottom of my bag and running (accidentally) into the men's restroom to solve the problem. Lesson learned? Always make sure the lid of your diet pop is secure before adding it to your purse!
  4. How would your best friend describe you?
    Neurotic and devoted, with a smattering of wisdom and a sprinkle of humor.
  5. Do you put yourself into the books you read/write or the movies you watch?
    Doesn't everybody? Hence the reason I avoided  horror movies for almost two decades.
  6. Favorite kind of car and why?
    Ooh, I tend to love the car I'm with, like the song. Currently: Audi TT
  7. Would your choice of party be a catered meal or barbecue out back?
    That's a tough one. While I would be more comfortable with a catered meal, hubby would be completely UNcomfortable. Probably the BBQ in the backyard.
  8. What's your favorite season and why?
    Summer, the shortest season in NW Colorado. Springtime here is tainted by snowstorms, fall is usually too cold to enjoy, and winter is BLECH unless you are an avid skier or snowmobiler.
  9. What specific lesson have you learned - Spiritual, educational, occupational?
    I'd have to say the lesson of forgiveness was a huge lifechanger for me. Discovering that holding a grudge harms no one but the grudge-holder, and offense is nothing but a snare the devil sets for believers, transformed my existence.
  10. Besides writing, what's your favorite thing to do when you get some extra time?
    Read. Having Amazon on my Kindle and on my iPhone has only served to enable my addiction.
  11. What's one place you can be found at least one time every week?
    Online or in real life? In real life I can be found, once a week, at church on Sunday morning and at the newspaper office on Wednesdays. Online, I check in with Facebook and Pinterest every day.
Fun, Marji! Thanks for including me!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Disqus for In Truer Ink

ads