Cute Christmas-themed story from Barbara Early!

This year, I'm determined to read some Christmas themed stories DURING the Christmas season, instead of in January, or in July, like usu...

This year, I'm determined to read some Christmas themed stories DURING the Christmas season, instead of in January, or in July, like usual.




I started with a brand new release written by fellow Inkwell Inspirations blogger (and debut author) Barbara Early entitled "Gold, Frankincense, and Murder." Red herrings abound in this cozy mystery. I found myself asking "whodunit?" right up until the murderer's unmasking.

A missing coworker. 
A muscle-bound side-kick.
Sometimes the holidays can be murder.


Woven throughout the tale is the systematic dismantling of the heroine's Christmas tree by her cat, Soot. I think I owned that cat, once upon a time. Topping off the story is a sweet touch of romance between the heroine and the hunky hero, Sam. Will they figure out their attraction before it's too late?

As a Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden fan growing up, "Gold, Frankincense, and Murder" was a lovely reminder of what I loved about those early cozy mysteries. Need a quick boost for your Christmas spirit? Download "Gold, Frankincense, and Murder" for Kindle, or order your copy ASAP from White Rose Publishing!



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Disqus for In Truer Ink

ads