X is for Xanadu {an a2z post}

Time for another {a2z4u and me} post!  I think we're all in agreement that the letter X poses a challenge un this kind of meme. X...

Time for another {a2z4u and me} post! 

I think we're all in agreement that the letter X poses a challenge un this kind of meme.

X marks the spot. (Too broad.)

X stands for "Christ" in Greek, which is where "Xmas" came from. (Too controversial.) 

X-rays. (Nah. At our house, X-rays are depressing... the picture is from 2007... oldest son's elbow after snowboarding incident. Yep, that's an elbow.)

 So I'm opting for something a little bit, um, lighter. Fanciful, even. I'm also showing my age. For some of you, this will be completely unfamiliar (and cheesy). For others, you'll remember it well, as cheesy as it is. But, it does start with X.




XANADU

Circa 1980: The Greek muses incarnate themselves on Earth to inspire men to achieve. One of them, incarnated as a girl named Kira, encounters an artist named Sonny Malone. With the help of Danny McGuire, a man Kira had inspired forty years earlier, Sonny builds a huge disco roller rink.

Here's to finding your muse!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Disqus for In Truer Ink

ads