My days are leakingWednesday, January 19, 2011
My internal clock has a problem. I don't know if I need rewound or if I need new batteries, but this is not working! Here's the tro...
My internal clock has a problem.
I don't know if I need rewound or if I need new batteries, but this is not working! Here's the trouble...
- 7:45 a.m. - Woke up an hour later than I intended. *sigh*
- 7:45-8:30 - Fed dogs, awakened sleepy teenager, packed lunches for husband and aforementioned sleepy teenager, emptied dishwasher, reloaded dishwasher.
- 8:30-9:00 - Bible reading, prayer, study time.
- 9:00-9:30 - Checked and answered e-mail.
- 9:30-12:15 - Proofreading/copyediting work for weekly newspaper while youngest does schoolwork.
- 12:15-3:00 - Built a blog for new crisis pregnancy center.
- 3:00-4:00 - Exercise.
- 4:00-4:45 - Showered and dressed in anticipation of attending a town council meeting.
- 4:45-5:15 - Dinner prep (reheated leftovers and a chopped salad).
- 5:15-7:15 - Continued working on blog for center.
- 7:15-7:45 - Dinner (no meeting, hubby arrived home too late to take me to town).
- 7:45-8:45 - Google Reader, checked Facebook, started this post...
In my perfect world I would pray, read my Bible, do my daily housework, exercise, shower, dress, and be ready to get to work at my computer between 8-8:30 a.m. Or, on those days when I need to head out for an appointment, I'd be ready to walk out the door.
Most people accomplish this EVERY DAY. Why can't I?
I feel horribly guilty on these jammie days and resolve to do better. Then I end up staying up too late trying to finish everything I didn't get done or attempting to "get a head start" on tomorrow. I can't decide if the problem is being in my pj's all day or feeling guilty about being in my pj's.
Someday I'll succeed in my goal. I might be 90 when it happens, but I will do it!