On Hiatus

Eri Hashimoto/GHNS I am not a good vacationer... and I'm not REALLY on vacation anyway since I'm at home recuperating from the f...

Eri Hashimoto/GHNS
I am not a good vacationer... and I'm not REALLY on vacation anyway since I'm at home recuperating from the flu.

However, I've got so much to do, and I want to spend some time praying out the plan for 2011, I've decided to take a week off from blogging. And exercising.

Well, not completely, since I'll be at Inkwell Inspirations on Wednesday and Saturday, and as soon as I think I can handle it, I'll be doing P90X Stretch or One on One Yoga.


Yeah, if I had an avatar it would probably be Hammy the Squirrel from Over the Hedge.

HammyBlessings to you all, hope you had a wonderful Christmas weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Disqus for In Truer Ink

ads