A little Christmas in Colorado

I snapped some pictures this morning before everyone else woke up (while the house was still clean). We used Josh's black bear coll...




I snapped some pictures this morning before everyone else woke up (while the house was still clean).

We used Josh's black bear collection for our Christmas decorating theme this year.


For all my readers/followers/fellow bloggers I've met this year, I'm so thankful for you!
 I pray that your holidays are filled with light, life, and love. Stay safe, stay healthy, and may 2010 be a year of prayers answered, dreams fulfilled, and the grace and mercy of God manifest in and through us on a daily basis.

I'm looking forward to the next holiday already, because it's truly my favorite, whether I celebrate it alone or with a crowd, on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. There's such potential in a whole new year, such opportunity to change and grow and improve!

Carpe Diem!







 

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Disqus for In Truer Ink

ads